Thursday, December 9, 2010

Legal Authority

Legal Authority: How I made contact, found this person and why they are a good choice.

Well we all know how busy life can be, this being said I thought that it would be easiest for me to try and use a lawyer that I already knew rather than try and find one that I didn't. As it turns out this was not any easier to be able to meet up and get my questions answered. Now the lawyer that I chose to use is not an intellectual law lawyer, so why does this person make a good choice for answering my questions about intellectual property. This is a good question and my answer for that is this person is a long time friend of mine and has been in or around the law field for as long as I’ve known them. I also trust this individual which is more than most people can say about a lawyer. So I of coarse knowing the lawyer call him up and asked if he would be willing to answer a few questions for me for a school project. He agreed and then came the tricky part, finding time to be able to meet up. The name of the lawyer I chose is Taylor Waite and he works for Peel Brimley LLP. While Taylor is not an intellectual property Lawyer I feel that he is able to give me good honest answers for the questions I have for him to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment